At Grand Haven Dental Care, you won’t have to choose between personalized care and advanced dental technologies – our patients get the best of both! Dr. Wood and her staff invest in top dental tools and work to build strong relationships with every patient, to ensure effective, personalized care.
For any dental treatments you choose for your smile, our team will deliver your care using advanced dental technologies. We’re constantly assessing our dental tools, treatments, procedures, and technologies, to keep our practice modern and effective!
Dr. Wood is a skilled dental practitioner who has continuously delivered gentle, effective treatments to communities of Grand Haven and Muskegon for over 30 years. With her extensive education, training, and experience delivering preventive, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry, our patients are comfortable in her care and confident in the results they receive.
Here are just some of the dental services we offer at our Grand Haven, MI dental office:
- ClearCorrect Invisible Aligners
- Injections for TMJ Treatment
- Porcelain & Composite Dental Veneers
- In-Office or Take-Home Philips Zoom! or KöR Teeth Whitening
- Sedation Dentistry for Anxiety & Special Healthcare Needs
- Periodontal Therapy
- Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation Surgery
- Implant-Supported Dentures
- Oral Surgeries
- Dental Crowns & Bridges
- Same Day Emergency Dental Appointments
We Treat Causes, Not Just Symptoms
Your overall health is influenced by many factors, so Dr. Wood will ask you lifestyle questions and review your health history from a holistic standpoint before assessing the state of your smile. In her thorough dental exams, she works to identify the root of your dental problems so she can promote your total body wellness with sound solutions that restore and maintain your teeth and gums.
To help patients optimize their oral health, Dr. Wood emphasizes quality preventive care and early detection. Using advanced technologies, she works to uncover any potential oral health concerns before they have the chance to become bigger problems!
Our preventive services include:
- Extremely thorough exams & gentle cleanings, with emphasis on early interceptive & periodontal (gum disease) therapy
- X-rays that ensure we have the most complete understanding of the current state of your teeth and gums
- Transillumination to spot cracks or decay in the teeth as early as possible
- Precision-crafted crowns & bridges
- Gum disease treatment to improve the appearance & health of your gums, which are the foundation of your smile
- Fluoride treatment to further strengthen and protect your teeth
When Dr. Wood works with you, you’ll always receive honest and clear explanations of your dental health needs and treatment options. With expert guidance and accurate information from our team, you can make well-informed decisions for your best health!
Join the Long-Standing Community at Grand Haven Dental Care!
Call today to schedule your preventive dental appointment with Dr. Wood!